What day are we today? OH Yeah that’s right! In France it’s the national crepe day!
So it’s perfect for me to share with you two little recipes! A simple and delicious Crepe with lemon,butter and sugar AND a delicious pancake with chocolate and raspberry!
Sweet Dream Crepes Recipe
Ingredients for a big bowl of mixture
- 250 g of flour (of your choice)
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 liter of milk
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 tablespoon of sugar
- Bonus for the post dry jan – 1 tablespoon of Rhum or my favorite Some orange blossom water …
HOW TO PREP?
- Mix the flour and eggs. When it’s all mix well add sugar and salt. Mix
- Add the milk, not all at once, just do it slowly and keep mixing while adding it.
- To finish add the alcohol
- Let it set for 30min – 1 hour (unless you want it now)
- When you are ready to eat. Warm a pan with oil in it and then poor a bit a the mixture.
- Let it golden then flip it in the air ( like a real french person ;), cook it a little ore on the other side.
- Put the crepe in a plate, spread some butter then the sugar and finally squeeze a lemon🍋!
Raspberry & Dark Chocolate Pancake with So Shape
- So Shape Pancake mix
- Raspberry Jam
- Fresh raspberries (if you have)
- Dark chocolate🍫
- Bonus – Shredded Coconut
Method for 2 pancakes
- Mix 4 scoops of the So Shape mix with 4 scoops of water
- Add some oil to a Pan and get it super hot
- Pour the mixture and let it cook until brown, flip it around and let it cook more.
- In the meantime, crush your chocolates in pieces (big and small pieces)
- Stack your pancakes and add the Raspberries on top, jam, chocolate, almonds and shredded coconut.
Time to smash the stack! But beforehand don’t forget to take a picture and post it ( tag me too! @camillelolafit )
And if you are wondering if those two recipes fit in your macros…. STOP IT RIGHT NOW! Time to live a little!