You don’t want to use any butter in your brownie recipe? Well this recipe is perfect for you then! By using avocado you don’t need anything else! It’s Low in sugar and contains healthy fats!!
AND your brownie still taste delicious!!
Also if you aren’t a great baker… well so am I so don’t worry this recipe is super easy!
Why using avocados is good for you?
- High in Fiber (better digestion)
- High in Potassium (more than in a banana)
- It contains good fats (which means it’s good to prevent heart disease and keep your cholesterol levels normal)
- Rich in carotenoids (Good for your eyes and your skin health but also your cardiovascular health.
- Can help for weight loss (Well only if you don’t eat too many of them per week!)
Ingredients for my Nutty Avocado Brownie
- 2 avocado ( ripped)
- 80g dark brown sugar (or coconut sugar)
- 3 egg whites
- 150g of nuts (any that you love)
- 100ml of maple syrup or honey
- 70g of peanut butter ( or almond butter)
- Vanilla Flavdrops
- 1 teaspoon of Baking Soda
- 65g of Gluten free flour
- just a pinch of salt
Let’s get started:
- Time to Preheat your oven to 180°
- Take your avocado, take off the stone and the skin and mash the flesh with a fork.
- On the side, whisk your egg white until it become very fluffy.
- Mix all the ingredients with the avocado flesh. Everything should be well combine. And then add the egg whites slowly to the dough.
- Put some coconut oil on a tray and pour the brownie dough in it.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes ( make sure that it’s not overcook, so make sure to check)
- Now cut it as you want, put some crunched nuts on the top and/or fruits (If you are gourmand feel free to do like me and cover it with peanut butter!)
Now Let’s Get Crazy!!!!
You should be able to do 16-18 servings.
Each serving’s macros are around: 130Kcal, 8.1g of Fat, 8.3g of sugar and 3.5g of protein
Enjoy & Smile
Check out some other recipes HERE