I personally bought a lot of Chia Seeds… however I never knew where and in what to put them! So for a least 4 months they were on a shelf.
But now I have discover the overnight recipes and I completely love them!
What are the benefits of Chia Seeds?
So the chia seeds are superfood! They bring you loads of :
- and even omega 3 ( perfect if you don’t eat that much fish)
Also it’s a great antioxydant!!
To be quick and direct this can help your skin and your overall health! Give it a try with this recipe!
Overnight Chia Seeds Pudding
Ingredients for the Compote:
- 60g-70g of blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- 10cl of orange juice (try to find the one with the less sugar in it)
- 12g of Chia seeds (approx 1 tbs)
For the pudding:
- 200ml of almond milk ( or whatever milk you want)
- Some flavdrops or vanilla extract
- Peanut Butter ( as much as you want 😉
- A little bit a cinnamon if you like that
Step by step:
- For the compote, put the blueberries and the orange juice in a saucepan. Put it on medium/high heat until it start create bubbles. Reduce the heat to medium/low and stir for 2 minutes.
- You can now add the chia seeds and stir.
- Take two nice glasses or little pot and pour the compote in the bottom.
- Put everything in the fridge while you are doing the pudding
- Into a blender add all the ingredient but the chia seeds, and blend.
- When it’s smooth add the chia seeds and blend it again but only like 5 sec (you don’t want to break the seeds in small bit)
- Now you can take the glasses out of the fridge and poor the pudding on top.
- Perfect! At the point you will need patience and put those in the fridge for at least 5 hours or while you sleep!
After the wait just enjoy this little treat! In the morning or for dessert!
For the macros it’s just above 215kcal per serving so not bad at all!!
If you want something a bit different check out my pancake recipe HERE
Smile and Enjoy