Summer is here! Put your hands in the air 🙌
When it’s hot like right now, our hunger decrease… and this is because our brain is already occupy by the process of keeping our body temperature normal.
Unfortunately, for a lot of people the balance of macros in their meals takes a hit…. or should I say a heat 😂
Do you see yourself in this? The coming recipe is for you…
Ingredients for 4-6: (I usually use it for my meal prep over few days)
- 400g Quinoa (not cooked) – Great source of protein
- 2 or 3 chicken filet
- 1 cucumber
- 2 tomates
- 1 avocado (Only 1/2 if you are dieting)
- 50g of canned sweet corn
- Add some Feta (if you are trying to build muscle)
For the sauce if you are dieting:
- Low calories / 0% Vinaigrette
For the sauce if you are building muscles:
- 3 Tbs of olive oil
- 2 Tbs of vinegar (balsamic)
There is nothing easier than a salad…
- Boil some water and cook the quinoa.
- In the meantime, cut the cucumber, tomatoes, avocado. Add to a big salad bowl.
- Add the sweet corn, feta.
- Cut the chicken a little pieces (grilled).
- Rinse the Quinoa with cold water and add it to the bowl.
- Let the chicken cool down, and add it to the bowl and it in the fridge for 30 minutes
- Prepare the sauce.
Et voilà ! SO DELICIOUS !
Enjoy & Smile
ps: Looking for a fresh stress reliever smoothie ? Click HERE
We recently held an event where the chef rustled up something almost exactly the same to this, but we’ve been trying to work out how to put the ingredients together. I’m gonna have a go at making this, it’s perfect for the hot summer wether!
I love quinoa and this recipe sounds right up my alley! Thank you.