Summer is here! Put your hands in the air 🙌
When it’s hot like right now, our hunger decrease… and this is because our brain is already occupy by the process of keeping our body temperature normal.
Unfortunately, for a lot of people the balance of macros in their meals takes a hit…. or should I say a heat 😂
Do you see yourself in this? The coming recipe is for you…
Ingredients for 4-6: (I usually use it for my meal prep over few days)
- 400g Quinoa (not cooked) – Great source of protein
- 2 or 3 chicken filet
- 1 cucumber
- 2 tomates
- 1 avocado (Only 1/2 if you are dieting)
- 50g of canned sweet corn
- Add some Feta (if you are trying to build muscle)
For the sauce if you are dieting:
- Low calories / 0% Vinaigrette
For the sauce if you are building muscles:
- 3 Tbs of olive oil
- 2 Tbs of vinegar (balsamic)
There is nothing easier than a salad…
- Boil some water and cook the quinoa.
- In the meantime, cut the cucumber, tomatoes, avocado. Add to a big salad bowl.
- Add the sweet corn, feta.
- Cut the chicken a little pieces (grilled).
- Rinse the Quinoa with cold water and add it to the bowl.
- Let the chicken cool down, and add it to the bowl and it in the fridge for 30 minutes
- Prepare the sauce.
Et voilà ! SO DELICIOUS !
Enjoy & Smile
ps: Looking for a fresh stress reliever smoothie ? Click HERE