Are you looking for an easy, healthy and shareable recipe, treat ? You are in the right place!
Yep! I’m sharing with you this recipe that can be changed infinitely with any ingredients you want almost !
Are you ready to fall in love ?
Ingredients For My Energy Balls
- 1 cup of Old Fashioned Oats
- 1 Mashed Banana
- 1 Tablespoon of Peanut butter
- 2 Tablespoon of coconut powder
- 3 Mashed Strawberries
- a lot Coconut Flakes 😉
- 1 Tablespoon of Chia Seeds (10% off with code ” CAM” )
- Melted Dark Chocolate
How to prepare them
As you know I’m not crazy about advanced level cooking and baking ahah so this recipe is really really easy to make.
- Mash the Banana and Strawberries together. Add the Peanut Butter to the Mix
- Mix together the dry ingredients ( Oats, Coconut powder and Chia seeds)
- Mix the wet and the dry mixture together ( if its too wet add a bit of oats, if its too dry add a bit of peanut butter, you need to be able to create little balls)
- With your hand or with a spoon create small balls ( size that you want ), put the coconut flakes on a plate and roll the balls in it ( the balls must be covered).
- Melt the chocolate and drizzling the balls!
- Put them in the fridge for 30 minutes
Et voila! C’est tout bon !
What if you don’t like one of the ingredient?
Ohhhhhh the great thing about energy ball or protein balls is that you can change the ingredients quite easily! You can use dates instead of the banana, use almond powder instead of coconut powder etc! Don’t hesitate to ask me below!
Enjoy and Smile